Sunday, October 24, 2010

Laura Granberry

Laura posing for an Ophelia photo shoot
“Simplicity is the ultimate form of sophistication." Leonardo da Vinci


After I decided that I wanted to open up my own bathing suit shop, the first person that I called was Laura Ganberry. She had come highly recommended from several people and had an outstanding reputation as a graphic designer. Laura answered my phone call and promptly set up an appointment to discuss logo and branding ideas. She listened to what I wanted and worked quickly to design my logo and create business cards. Since then, she has helped me with all of my adds, outdoor signs, tee shirt design, bag design, Ophelia interior design, etc… I am so thankful that when I need something done yesterday, I have Laura to call.  Check out her website: ArtofSimpleseaside  Below are some of the things that she has done for me on very short notice! 
Walton Sun add

BeachLIFE Magazine

Walton Sun add

Best shops of 30A add

VIE Magazine Ophelia add




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...