Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Tangerine Collection



Last month two precious girls walked into Ophelia with an amazing lounge wear line: Tangerine. Deborah and Kari have been best friends since they were 11 years old and decided to create their own line of clothes.  They developed a great luxury cotton panty collection that lookes amazing, fits various body types and is truly Sexy. This is the super softest, sexiest panty ever!! As soon as I saw their line I knew that I wanted Ophelia to carry not only their panties, but their camis and razor back tanks as well. This is lounge wear that I will be wearing often with my jeans!! Sooo soft!
Ophelia carries these black Tangerine Panties
Kari and Deborah at the Tangerine collection Lauch party

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...